1. Chenin Blanc, Premium, Long Tail, Wellington, South Africa - £15.95
A young Chenin with bright glittering colour. Displays aromas of dry apricots. Vivacious with a good fruit finish.
2. Pinot Grigio, Medaglia, Villa Rubini, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy - £17.95
Light brilliant silver colour. Bouquet of pears. Pleasant and flavoursome with a vivacious clean medium dry finish.
3. Sauvignon Blanc, Black Cottage, Marlborough, New Zealand - £22.95
93 Points - Wine Orbit Review. 5 Star Medal Winner. Gleaming silvery-gold colour. Aromas of ripe passion fruit with gooseberry flavours, excellent concentration and mouth-watering minerality.
4. Chardonnay Reserva, Casas del Bosque, Casablanca Valley, Chile - £18.95
On the nose; intense spring white peach and dragon fruit. The palate is full of bright flavours; green apples and dry apricots. Displays a memorability that carries on, supported by freshness.
5. Sancerre Blanc, Domaine Tissier Roland, Loire, France - £29.95
Pale green colour through to a bright glittering silver. This sensational bouquet of gooseberries and citrus overwhelms the dry sensation. Crisp with a long tasting flavour.
6. Zinfandel Rosé, Pelican Plot, California, USA - £15.95
Light raspberry colour. Aromas of fresh sweet peaches. Soft with intense red fruits and a delicious floral finish on the palate.
7. Cabernet Sauvignon, Premium, Bella Lucia, Curicó Valley, Chile - £15.95
Ruby red with bright red highlights. Intense strawberry and raspberry on the nose with a hint of cacao. Pleasant and lively on the palate, medium bodied with well blended tannins on the finish.
8. Côtes du Rhône, Mas de l’Arnède, Cuvée Cigale, Rhône, France - £18.95
Red with a violet rim. Incredibly attractive. Mixed black and sweetish red berry fruit aromas. On the palate; dried rosehips and cranberry with a hint of cloves on the finish.
9. Merlot Reserva, Santa Carolina, Colchagua Valley, Chile - £18.95
New World Winery of the Year 2015 - Wine Enthusiast. Best Value Merlot Reserva 2015 - Wine Spectator. Vibrant violet colour. Exotic notes reminiscent of cinnamon, nutmeg on the palate, mature fruit, round and smooth retaining good body.
10. Malbec, Finca el Origen, Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina - £17.95
From the vineyard of Las Pintadas. 91 Points in the Ultimate Wine Challenge. Deep red, purple colour nose of red plum and Morello cherries combined with floral notes such as violets, hints of vanilla, chocolate and caramel, velvety and silky structure, sweet ripe finish.
11. Black Shiraz, Pepper Leaf, Victoria, Australia - £20.95
From Victoria with a touch of Coonawarra. Black-red colour. Full bodied with hints of blackcurrant, chocolate and liquorice flavours. A long full finish, packed with wild black cherries.
12. Prosecco, DOC Treviso, Extra Dry, Borgo Molino, Italy (20cl) - £6.50
Pale, straw-yellow in colour with fine bubbles and a rich fragrant bouquet. Slightly sweeter on the palate with notes of stone fruits and floral nuances
13. Prosecco, DOC Treviso, Corte Giovanni, Colli Asolani Bedin, Italy - £20.95
Gold Medal Winner. From the famous Bedin Treviso Estate. This Veronese Prosecco exhibits the most exciting silver green colour with enticing aromas of brioche and white raspberries. Exquisite, fine mousse with a long elegant finish.
14. Champagne, Bollinger, Brut, Special Cuvée, Ay, France - £65.00
High percentage of Pinot Noir grapes gives this Champagne a superbly full bodied taste. Dry with apricots on the nose and toasty oak flavours.
All these wines are exclusive. Vintages may vary from year to year. Some wines may carry sediment which is a sign of quality